2010年12月19日星期日

Odom: be grateful for all future or when given a basketball coach

Ralph Lauren onlineshop webeditor report:
 Lakers star Lamar Odom, the growth of small world of his father's lack of guidelines, and 12 years old when he lost his mother, so he is able to achieve today's success is quite easy.
Odom
"I am grateful for life," Odom at the finish after the U.S. team's warm-up game, said, "I put myself in a potentially positive impact on others the location, many a child who grew up with me now not here, and their NBA dream came true. They went into the prison. and I became a man, this is my most proud of. I got God's blessing. "
Odom has been like a grandmother's care, there are things like - Pat Riley, Phil - Jackson, K, and so the old marshal's guidance, there is Long -  Odom's high school coach It is his first urged Odom good training, good improve his game.
"For Odom, his body is no bad thing to blame someone else,"  Post in an interview said, "I just looked at him, he told me, 'Coach, I had finished the back to New York, we can practice Chuming Tang come? '"
Odom, 30, Team USA is now the second player in the old, the oldest is the Nuggets point guard Chauncey Billups. Now they are the leaders of the U.S. team, which is what I very much hope Odom role.
Odom said that his future may be as a coach, he knew he had hoped and games together. Two years ago, he held in Lincoln Park, "Lamar - Lamar Odom of the day," Every child received a gift in the evening he was still in his old house to do the BBQ the General Assembly. Now his wife he brought back the Kardashians, visit the place where his previous life.
"She had never been out of Manhattan," Odom said, "This is a new experience, I saw everyone's reaction, very real, very polite, I will never forget where they are coming out from the . "

Ralph Lauren editor by hjs.

没有评论:

发表评论